Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Land of Thousand Smiles | 天空

I am back! After three weeks of overseas training, we finally have our long deserved rest. It was rather tiring la, but definitely way better than my course before the trip. Got to do a lot of things which others did not do or even will not have a chance to try out. That’s why it was actually an enjoyable trip on the overall. Most people will think that the R & R part should be where all the fun is, but apparently it was actually the opposite. The food during R & R was great! With buffet and hotel style meals paid for, what more can we ask? Hahax… The attractions were rather disappointing, but nonetheless I did manage to do some shopping and saw some interesting magic, elephant and crocodile shows. (Three separate shows la!) The sianx part is we have to travel 1-2 hours before we reach our destinations. Fortunately, the bus coaches were somewhat comfortable and there were DVD to watch. (Mr and Mrs Smith, Die hard 4.0)

The people there are very nice and friendly. No… not only referring to those in the service sector. All the villagers too… we may be stepping across their plots of land, but they still direct us with a lot of joy… (Maybe our presence acts as a source of income for them? Hahax…) language differences can be quite frustrating sometimes, as no matter what we try to say, they will be in their own conversation (to themselves at times…) we will be trying ask questions to ourselves. Damn funny… if you happen to watch as a third party.

The mountain ranges there are amazing… so amazing that I nearly died climbing it. (figuratively…) not one, not two… but millions! (Juz kidding la… only twice I think.) With usual heavy load, walking is the toughest part… thereafter it is rather enjoyable though… hahax…get the rest of the story from me… cheers!

每晚,星星满天,我都会想起在家乡的人,朋友。。。记得你们对我说过的话。。。星空有什么星辰、星座。想念你们的好,怀念当初的乐,只能惋惜当初为何不懂得珍惜那一切。不管有多累,有多么疲惫,只要想起你们,天空即使下雪,我也会感到很温暖,会有继续熬下去的理由。谢谢。。。

听着自己的心跳
没有规则的跳跃
我安静的在思考
并不想被谁打扰

我们曾紧紧拥抱
却又轻易地放掉
这种感觉很微妙
该怎麽说才好

时间分割成对角
停止你对我的好
瓦解我们的依靠

在你离开之后的天空
我像风筝寻一个梦
雨后的天空
是否有放晴后的面容

我静静的望着天空
试着寻找失落的感动
只能用笑容
期待着雨过天晴的彩虹

完美的组合是永远不可能实现的,但是我只能期待明天会更好。。。你对我的期望,正如我对你的为人处事一样的好。但是我们两人一次又一次的让对方失望。我承认你真得很了不起,什么事都行,或许你有一种自我的形态,到一个阶段,有点自私。。。真希望有一天你能明白,不是每个人都有你一样的体力、能力、耐力。。。I do not regret being there; it is different from anywhere else. I will always remember the unique things you say, above all, one phase will always stand out: “What’s the point of the report if you are unable to send out?” Frankly speaking, that wasn’t the exact words, but it was your tone which I will never forget. Disappointment… It was probably where my drive to strive to excel in what I do came about… the motivation to push on during the toughest time, the ambition to being the best in my field… I must admit that I failed rather horribly in the end, but I am glad I tried, not only once. As the saying goes: “You will fail 100% of the shots if you don’t even attempt to shoot” I just want to say thank you, for being who you are, for letting me have that chance to try…

Something else has always been on my mind. All I can say here is that I do not wish to go back… if only it could be granted…

-BåmboO-